It has been an unprecedented year and we want to make sure that everyone understands all of the new temporary restrictions that will be in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic. These restrictions are in place for the safety of our guests and staff and will be non-negotiable to ensure that we have a safe, fun environment for all to enjoy in the arcade.
Effective February 10, 2022:
- Mandatory masks are still in effect
- Social distancing is recommended but not enforced.
Seated groups for tables can be no more than 10 people.
Liquor sales will end everyday at 11pm, with last call at 10:45pm
- Children 12 and under in all settings as of (effective February 14) are exempt from wearing masks in facility.
If at anytime you have questions or feel that someone isn't abiding by the guidelines please see a staff member and we will address it.
Distancing and Cleaning Measures:
- If patrons show any COVID-19 symptoms, we will not allow entry.
- Upon arrival it is mandatory to use our supplied sanitizer to gain access in the facility, there are a number of sanitizer stations throughout the facility and will also be sanitizer at the exit of the facility if you would like to sanitize out.
- Where food service is available, patrons should be encouraged to eat and be seated in a designated dining area. Keep food out of game and play areas.