It has been an unprecedented year and we want to make sure that everyone understands all of the new temporary restrictions that will be in place due to the COVID-19 pandemic. These restrictions are in place for the safety of our guests and staff and will be non-negotiable to ensure that we have a safe, fun environment for all to enjoy in the arcade.
Distancing and Cleaning Measures:
- In the entrance, customers will have to adhere to physical distancing in waiting areas
- If patrons show any COVID-19 symptoms, we will not allow entry.
- Upon arrival it is mandatory to use our supplied sanitizer to gain access in the facility, there are a number of sanitizer stations throughout the facility and will also be sanitizer at the exit of the facility if you would like to sanitize out.
- Where possible all patrons are to adhere to a 2 metre distance while inside the arcade
- There is a one machine distance rule in the facility. Each machine is spaced 1 metre apart, so you cannot play a machine if someone is beside you.
- Every hour our staff will be wiping down joysticks, buttons, lock down bars and shooters on all arcade and pinball machines.
- Where food service is available, patrons should be encouraged to eat and be seated in a designated dining area. Keep food out of game and play areas.
- All tables will be wiped down after each use by our staff. Also enhanced wiping down any door handles, washroom taps or any other building high use areas.
- Common touch areas like debit machines will be cleaned regularly.
Effective October 4:
- Masks are mandatory, due to a temporary face covering bylaw implemented by Strathcona County
Effective November 27
- Only allowing 25% of the occupancy set under the Alberta Fire Code (40 people maximum)
- You may order from bar but you will be served seated at bar or at a table.
- Maximum of 6 people from the same immediate household at the bar or table and no movement between bar or tables. People who live alone can meet with up to 2 non-household contacts as long as they’re the same two throughout the duration of these restrictions
- Liquor can be sold until 10 pm and food can only be served till 11pm
- If you are in a pod or in the same household you my play on the same Pinball or Arcade Multiplayer Game, if you are not then you must only play a one player game on a pinball or arcade multiplayer game.
- Patrons not using the pinball, classic arcade and bubble hockey games (such as parents/guardians supervising children) should remain physically distanced from others outside their cohort
If at anytime you have questions or feel that someone isn't abiding by the guidelines please see a staff member and we will address it.